Want to learn how to transfer money from PayPal to Cash App? You’ve come to the right place. This article reveals a complete guide on how you can easily transfer money from your PayPal account to your Cash App wallet. Keep reading!
What Is PayPal?
Since 1998, PayPal has become one of the most popular and reliable online money transfer platforms.
PayPal Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company that operates an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to the old traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
The company operates as a payment processor for online marketers, sites and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
What Is Cash App?
Cash App was formerly known as Square Cash, and it’s a mobile payment service that was developed by Square, Inc. It allows its users to transfer money to one another using a mobile phone app. The service is only available in the US and the UK region.
Can I Transfer Money From PayPal To Cash App?
There is no direct way to send money from PayPal to the Cash App. But you can indirectly send the money by transferring money directly to a bank account first, and then later transfer it to Cash App. You can only transfer money directly from Cash App to your bank account or another cash app account.
Here’s How You Can Transfer Money From PayPal To Your Bank Account
Follow the steps below to send money from PayPal to your bank account:
- Log into your PayPal account on your smartphone and click “Transfer Money.” option
- Click “Transfer to your Bank.”
- Enter the amount of money you are interested in transferring.
- Crosscheck all the information regarding your bank transfer then click “Transfer Now.”
- Proceed to “Wallet” on PayPal and click “Done.”
After a successful transfer to your bank account, you can follow the steps below to add the money to you Cash App.
- Launch the Cash App on your phone.
- Head to your account balance.
- Click on “Add Cash” option and enter the amount of money you wish to add.
- Click “Add.” After, the amount will then be added to the Cash App.
- Confirm the transaction by entering your PIN or using Touch ID.
After the transfer has been confirmed, the money will be deducted from your bank account and added to your Cash App profile.
Although the process involves some additional steps, this is currently the only way to transfer money from PayPal to your Cash App account.
Final Words On PayPal to Cash App Funds Transfer
While there is no way to send money from PayPal to the Cash App, you can either use instant send or transfer the money directly to your bank account.
After the transfer has been confirmed and deemed successful, then you can add the money to your Cash App wallet.
Please feel free to share this information, if found useful.
- How To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App
- Does PayPal Charge A Fee to Send Money? Paypal Transfer Fees
- National Bank Mobile Banking: Signup, Login And Transfer Guide
- Huntington Mobile Banking: How To Signup, Login And Mobile Deposit Limit
- Chase Mobile Banking App Login And Registration (Help Guide)
- How Much Can You Send On Venmo? Venmo Transfer Limit
- How Much Can You Send On Cash App? Cash App Transfer Limit
- Bank Mobile Vibe Account: Registration, Activation And Login Guide
- How To Use UBA Mobile Banking App
- PNC Mobile Banking: Registration And Login Guide
- Online Banks With Instant Mobile Deposit