GTBank Mobile App is a mobile banking application by Guranty Trust Bank (GTB) Nigeria. In this guide, I will show you how to easily download, register, activate and login on the GTBank Mobile Banking App.
If you have any question bothering you about the GTB app, please feel free to submit it here. Just scroll to the bottom of this article and leave a comment there. I will answer them as soon as possible.
Unlike before, you can now bank on the go with GTBank Mobile App, stay connected to your account 24/7, perform financial transactions and monitor your account through the mobile app.
The app comes with lots of benefits. Such as: having access to your account balance anytime of the day, payment of utility bills, buying of airtime, access to your account statement, quick request for loan and lots more.
What You Should Know About GTB Mobile App
Guaranty Trust Bank has two official mobile banking apps. They are:
- GTWorld App
- GTBank Mobile App
GTWorld App: GTWorld Mobile App is designed to cater to all that’s important to you without interruption. This mobile banking application also adapts to how you love to bank. It allows you to complete all your banking transactions however you see fit.
The app is equipped with a fingerprint, face id, a 4-digit pin security system and lots of other top notch features.
If you are a business person, GTWorld is also for you. It offers you access to Guaranty Trust Bank Automated Payment Systems (GAPS), their robust online banking platform for businesses. With this, you can complete and monitor all your business transactions from anywhere in the world.
You can download the GTWorld App today from Google Play Store or Apple Store and start banking.
GTBank Mobile App: The revised GTBank Mobile App allows you to carry your bank with you wherever you go. It is very easy to use. The mobile banking app offers you a simplified and streamlined access to all of GTB’s products and services, as well as the convenience to pay all kinds of bills.
You can also download the GTBank Mobile App today from Google Play Store or Apple Store and start banking.
GTB Mobile Banking App Registration And Activation
To register and activate GTBank mobile app, please follow these guidelines below:
1. Download and install the GTBank Mobile App or GTWorld from your respective App store
2. Launch the App on your phone
3. Click on sign up and register, enusre you register with the phone number associated with your bank account
4. Dial *737*6*5# to get the login details.
5. After a successful registration you will be asked to enter a one time verification number
6. A five digit code will be sent to your registered mobile number. Use the code to activate the app and complete your sign up.
7. Ensure that you read the terms and conditions before accepting to use the app, then click proceed. Now you are good to go. You can make your first transaction immediately.
How To Transfer Money On GTBank Mobile App
Want to transfer money on GTB mobile application? Follow the steps below:
1. Login to your GTBank Mobile App with your username/email address and password
2. Click on the “Options” button
3. Select Transfer Money
4. Click on either “Transfer to Own Bank” i.e GTBank or “Other Bank”
5. Select the account you want to make the transfer from
6. Input the Recipient account number and proceed
7. Select the bank
8. Input the amount you want to transfer
9. Enter your four digits pin
10. Confirm the transfer and Click on Proceed. Wait for the transaction to process.
With the GTBank Mobile App, you can perform series of financial transactions from the comfort of your home 24/7.
To get started, download the mobile banking app from either Google Play Store or Apple Store and start banking on the go.
Please feel free to share this information online on social media by clicking on any of the share buttons below. You might be saving a life doing that.
If you any question about GTB mobile banking app, do let me know via the comment section below.
- GTBank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, login, And Transfer Money On GTB Online Banking
- Unity Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money
- Stanbic IBTC Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Stanbic Mobile Banking App
- How To Use UBA Mobile Banking App
- Zenith Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money On Zenith Mobile Banking App
- Access Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Access Mobile Banking App
- How To Register For eNaira With UBA
- How To Register For eNaira With Zenith Bank