The convenience of using the Cash app has attracted thousands, if not millions of users and is still an appeal to all those embracing the cashless policy. To help you find your way around the app, I am writing to answer the question “how much you can send on Cash App?”
For all the interested – but not exactly registered – readers, you will learn information on the Cash App; its benefits and operation, as well as the Cash App transfer limit.
What is Cash App?
Cash app is a creation of Square, Inc and is a free mobile payment service that allows you to send, receive, bank, and invest cash.
Benefits of the Cash App
- You have the opportunity to send money for personal and business interactions quickly and efficiently.
- Receiving cash from loved ones has never been so easy. They only need your unique username or email address.
- Beyond transferring money, the Cash app enables you to buy and sell stocks.
- You can buy and sell Bitcoin with your cash app balance for a fee.
- Cash app supports transactions between the US and the UK with no additional fees. The current conversion rate will be displayed before you confirm your transaction.
- You get license to own a free Visa debit card (called a Cash card). It is possible pay for goods and services directly from your Cash app account and also make withdrawals using an ATM.
- The cash app also enables you to earn cash on account for every friend who signs up with your invite.
How Does It Work?
Now the Cash App does not supplant a conventional bank; in fact, a bank account is required to fund your cash app account. This is usually how the app works:
- Download the app on your android or apple phone.
- Proceed to create a Cash App account.
How To Create Cash App Account
- On the app, you will be guided to provide your details which usually include your phone number or email address.
- Your email or phone number is verified by a code sent via a text or electronic message.
- Enter your debit card information to link your bank account.
- Pick your unique username called the $Cashtag.
How to Send Money via Cash App
- On the main page of the app, tap the ‘$’ icon.
- Enter the amount of cash you want to send.
- Tap ‘Pay’. You will proceed to search for a $Cashtag, phone number, or email address.
- You can choose to add a note or description, but it is completely optional.
- Tap ‘Pay’ again to complete.
Cash App Transfer Limit For US Accounts
For cash transfers, there are limits set on the amount of cash to be sent and received and these limits vary depending on the kind of account you possess.
First, every new user has the ‘Basic CashApp account’ and this has a sending limit of $250 per week and a $1000 receiving limit for one month.
You can already imagine the limitations, employees with high-paying jobs will not be able to receive their salaries, and it will be unprofitable to businesses.
There is also another type of CashApp account with a weekly sending limit of $7,500 and the receiving is unlimited. I’m talking about the verified Cash App account.
How Do I Verify My Cash App Account in USA?
This easy and free process is simply a verification and it only requires the provision of certain legal and personal details.
As a basic account user, you are only to attempt to surpass the weekly or monthly limit and the app will automatically prompt you to verify your account by providing the following:
- Your full legal name.
- The last four numbers of your social security number.
- Date of birth.
Additional information may be required if these are not sufficient for the verification process.
After a successful application, you will be immediately rewarded with a higher transfer limit.
Cash App is touted as one of the easiest way to send and receive money on the internet. And now that you have been made aware of the CashApp transfer limit or how much you can send on it, you can confidently carry out your transactions with it.