Interested in Unity Bank Mobile app? This page is for you. In this guide, I will show you how to download, register, activate, login and even transfer money on Unity Mobile Banking App. Read on!
Mobile banking is a service that is provided by a bank which allows its customers to carry out financial transactions from anywhere using their mobile device such as a smartphone, laptop etc.
Unity Mobile Banking App allows you to carry your bank with you wherever you go. You can perform financial transactions and manage your bank account(s) from your mobile device. It is convenient banking at your fingertips.
You’ll also enjoy fast and reliable banking using “Unifi”, Unity Bank’s mobile banking application.
Benefits of using Unify by Unity Bank
With Unity Mobile Banking App you’ll get to enjoy the following benefits;
- Get a Savings Account which suits your lifestyle: Unifi is a tier 1 savings account with a deposit limit of 300k, zero account opening and minimum account balance, it is available to youths between the ages of 16-35.
- Operate a specialized debit card: When you sign up for a Unifi account, you’ll be able to access a specialised debit card. You can customise it however you like it.
- Easier way to pay your school fees: You can pay your school fees right from the comfort of your home through a safe and secure means.
- Schedule your payments ahead of time: You can also pay your bills without stress! Schedule monthly payments such as satellite cable payments or utility bills.
- Get Movie Tickets on the go: You can buy movie tickets, see the latest movie trailers and get amazing limited discounts!
- In app gamification: When you sign up with UniFi app, you can participate in the in app games and stand a chance to win lots of free airtime and data.
- Referral Code: When you invite 3 friends to download and successful sign up with the UniFi app, you stand a chance of winning free airtime.
How To Register, Activate And Login On Unity Bank Mobile App
Follow the steps below to download and activate your Unity Bank mobile banking app:
Step 1: Download the Unify Mobile App on your respective App store, the App is available for both Android and iOS users.
Step 2: You need to sign up and create a profile that will be linked to your bank account.
Steo 3: Follow the instructions on your screen, fill the KYC form correctly
Step 4: Ensure that the phone number and email address associated to your bank account is active
Step 5: Before you proceed, crosscheck the information you entered and make sure it’s correct
Step 6: Once you complete your registration, you can login to your account and enjoy unity Mobile banking.
How To Transfer Money On Unity Mobile Banking App
Here’s how to send or transfer money on Unity Bank app:
- Login with your username and password.
- Click on the “Transfer” tab.
- Click on the self-Linked transfer, Unity Bank Transfers or Other Banks Transfer Option.
- Select “Account number” to debit.
- Fill the other beneficiary details.
- Click “Next”
- Input your transfer pin, confirm transfer and proceed.
Final Words On Unity Bank Mobile App
You can download the Unify App from your App store on your device or simply dial *389*215# on your phone. On completion of the registration process, signed application request form is to be submitted at any of the unity bank branches to activate your PIN.
I hope this information is found useful. If yes, please feel free to share it online now by clicking on any of the share buttons below.
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money
- Unity Bank Internet Banking Registration, Activation And Login Guide
- Unity Bank Customer Care Number, Whatsapp Number, Email Address and Social Media Pages
- How To Use UBA Mobile Banking App
- Zenith Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money On Zenith Mobile Banking App
- Access Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Access Mobile Banking App
- GTBank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On GTB Mobile Banking App
- Stanbic IBTC Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Stanbic Mobile Banking App
- Zenith Internet Banking Registration & Login: How To Register For Zenith Online Banking
- Polaris Internet Banking Registration & Login Guide: How To Register/Login On PolarisXperience
- FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking