Unity Bank Internet Banking is an online banking product of Unity Bank Nigeria Plc.
Through the platform, the bank customers can be able to perform almost every kind of banking transaction online.
They can as well be able to stop unauthorized debit transactions on their accounts and ATM cards by blocking their accounts through the Unity Online Banking portal.
In this guide, I will show you how to register and activate Unity Bank Internet Banking, as well as how to login on the online banking platform. Keep reading!
Requirements For Getting Started On Unity Online Banking
If you are interested in creating Unity Internet Banking account, the following are the necessary requirements to get started:
1. A Unity Bank Savings, Current or Business account
2. The mobile phone number linked to your Unity Bank account.
3. The email address registered on your your account
4. Your Unity Bank Credit or Debit ATM Card
5. A mobile phone or computer with a strong internet connection
6. One time passwords (OTP) or token. You need this to activate the account and will be required to provide it every time you log in.
These are the basic requirements for registering for Unity Online Banking.
Once you have them ready, follow the guidelines below to register and activate your account on the platform.
How To Register And Activate Unity Internet Banking
It is actually easy to create a Unity Online Banking account. Simply follow the registration and activation steps below:
- Open Unity Internet Banking portal here on your phone or computer.
- Scroll down and choose “Personal” if you want to create an individual account or “Business” if the online banking account is for your business/corporate account.
- Click on “Sign Up.”
- On the next page, choose “I have a Unity Bank account” to register using your bank account details. If you don’t have a Unity Bank account already, choose the second option.
- Enter your Unity bank account number in the space provided for it on the next page. The system will automatically fetch your name and other personal details registered on your account.
- Follow the next set of instructions on your screen to complete the registration and activation process.
Congratulations on creating your Unity Bank Internet Banking account. You can start transacting on the platform immediately.
How To Log Into Unity Bank Online Banking Successfully
After you have successfully registered and activated your account, follow the guidelines below every time you want to log in.
- Visit https://unityonline.unitybankng.com/login
- Enter your username. Take note of caps lock and ensure you are using small letters. The system is case sensitive.
- Enter the right password and click on “Login”
- On the next page, enter the OTP sent to the mobile phone line registered on your account. If you have the Unity Bank Token, you can also generate an OTP with it.
- After this, you will be logged in automatically.
FAQs On Unity Bank Online Banking
How Do I Download Unity Bank Internet Banking App?
You don’t need to. The app is cloud based, which means you can access it from anywhere with your computer or phone browser.
However, you can download and install Unity Bank Mobile Banking App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
How Do I Transfer Money On Unity Internet Banking?
- Log into your Unity Online Banking account.
- On your dashboard, select Funds Transfer/Transfer Money.
- Select Unity to Unity or Other Banks.
- Enter the bank account number and wait for the system to fetch the details.
- Confirm the recipient details.
- Enter your transaction password/PIN.
- Enter your OTP and wait for the transaction to process.
Congratulations! You have successfully transferred money through the online banking platform.
Final Words On Unity Bank Internet Banking
I have provided all the information you need to enable you get started with Unity Online Banking in this guide.
If you still have any question regarding this subject, please feel free to leave them in comment section below this post.
They will all be answered accordingly.
- Unity Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money
- Unity Bank Customer Care Number, Whatsapp Number, Email Address and Social Media Pages
- Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, And Log Into Stanbic IBTC Online Banking
- UBA Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login, And Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
- Internet Banking Security Tips For Savings, Checking and Business Accounts
- Zenith Internet Banking Registration & Login: How To Register For Zenith Online Banking
- Polaris Internet Banking Registration & Login Guide: How To Register/Login On PolarisXperience
- FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking
- GTBank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, login, And Transfer Money On GTB Online Banking