Wema Bank has several ways to carry out transactions and they include USSD code, mobile banking, and internet banking.
This article is dedicated to bringing you information on the Wema Internet Banking. In this guide, you learn how to register, activate, log in on Wema Bank Online banking.
The Wema Internet Banking
This is a digital solution that allows users to access and manage their accounts, as well as self-authorize transactions without visiting the bank. It is also called Wema Online.
The digital age has brought great advantages and ease to all aspects of our lives. Orthodox ways of doing things have been replaced by faster and easier methods.
Wema Bank has been on its edge in using the best financial technology to provide quality services to their customers and users.
Now with Wema Online, rather than spending long hours on long queues in banking halls and holding off weekend transactions till the beginning of the week, you can perform banking operations anywhere and at any time with your internet device.
Features of Wema Online
- Close monitoring of your bank accounts and transactions.
- Intra and interbank fund transfers.
- Payment of bills and utilities as well as the purchase of airtime.
- Request and download mini and full account statements.
- Cheque requisition
- Standing order for the automation of recurring payments.
- Bulk payments to multiple beneficiaries at the click of a button.
- There is no monthly transaction fee. The only fees you would be charged are on inter-bank transactions and bill payments.
How to Register for Wema Internet Banking
There are two ways to register for Wema Online and they both involve simple procedures.
- You can visit a branch of Wema bank around you. Kindly walk up to the customer service section and state your intention to register for Wema Online.
- Log on to www.wemabank.com and download the registration form. Fill in the accurate information required on the form and submit it at any Wema bank branch.
These methods apply to both individual and corporate users.
After your registration has been approved and your account profiled for internet banking, you will receive your user ID and password via an email message.
How to Log into Wema Online Banking
After receiving your details, you are required to log in before you can perform any transaction.
- Visit wemaonline.wemabank.com
- Enter your User ID and password
- Click ‘Login”
Now you can monitor your account, make transfers, pay your bills easily.
Note that you are to request a Wema Bank hardware token online and pick it up at their preferred branch or you can have it delivered to you at a specified location.
Wema Online is a platform that you want to use daily for your personal and business banking operations.
I hope you got good information here on how to register, activate and log in on Wema Internet Banking.
- Ecobank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Log In And Transfer Money On Ecobank Online Banking
- Keystone Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Log In And Transfer Money On Keystone Online Banking
- First Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on First Online Banking
- Fidelity Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Fidelity Online Banking
- Sterling Bank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Sterling Bank Online Banking
- Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, And Log Into Stanbic IBTC Online Banking
- Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
- UBA Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login, And Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
- GTBank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, login, And Transfer Money On GTB Online Banking
- Unity Bank Internet Banking Registration, Activation And Login Guide
- Zenith Internet Banking Registration & Login: How To Register For Zenith Online Banking
- Polaris Internet Banking Registration & Login Guide: How To Register/Login On PolarisXperience
- FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking