This article is about the Transfer Code for Zenith Bank which allows you to send money with your mobile phone at your very convenience. Little wonder it is called Eazybanking.
I will bring you some insights into the features of this Zenith Bank transfer code, as well as how to register, activate and use it for different transactions.
What Is The Transfer Code For Zenith Bank?
Zenith Bank provides its customers with convenience, speed, security, and affordability in the simple use of a transfer code, which allows you access to your bank account 24/7 through your mobile phone, be it an android, iPhone, or even a simple non-internet enabled phone.
It is properly called a USSD banking code.
The Zenith Bank transfer code is *966#.
Features And Benefits
The service is available to all individual account holders with a GSM service provided by Airtel, Glo, 9mobile, or MTN.
Although the eazybanking in itself is free, network charges apply, so you would need to have airtime on your mobile phone account.
With the Zenith Bank code, you can carry out a variety of functions, you can:
- Open a Zenith bank account by dialing *966*0#. By following all the prompts and providing accurate details, your account number would be sent to you via SMS. I think that’s some value.
- Access your account balance (*966*00#)
- Purchase airtime (*966*amount*phone number#
- Carry out intra- and interbank transfers, which we will look at in the latter part of this article.
- Reset your PIN (*966*60#)
- Other transactions such as bill payments, card Pin retrieval and blockage, and cardless withdrawals.
How To Register And Activate The Transfer Code For Zenith Bank
You do not need to visit the bank for registration. All that is required of you is your alertz phone number, your debit card number, and the following steps:
- Dial *966*00# with your alertz number.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your debit ATM card number.
- Your account and will be displayed for confirmation. If it isn’t, you might want to double-check to ensure that you are inputting the correct details
- You will be prompted to create a unique 4 digit PIN.
- Confirm your PIN by re-entering it.
- If successful, you will get a message ‘Retrieving your balance.
- After this, you will get an SMS with the balance on your Zenith account (s).
How To Make Intra- And Interbank Transfers (Zenith to Zenith And Other Banks)
You can transfer cash easily to any account resident in Zenith bank or any commercial bank by following these simple steps:
- Dial *966*Amount*Account number#
- Select the beneficiary bank.
- The next page will display the name of the account owner.
- Enter your 4 digit PIN and confirm.
- You will receive a message that your transfer is being processed and subsequently, another message that confirms its success.
Now, does Zenith bank have a daily limit of transfers? Yes.
The basic transfer limit is N20,000 per day but you can increase it to a whooping N100,000 per day by providing the last 4 digits of your ATM card number.
How To Reset Your PIN For Zenith Bank USSD Code Transactions
Did you forget your Zenith Bank USSD banking PIN?
- Simply dial *966*60# using the mobile phone line registered on your Zenith Bank account.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to reset the PIN and create a new one.
‘Eazy’ as pie right?
USSD banking spells total convenience and ease and it has been my pleasure to bring you the Transfer Code for Zenith Bank.
- Zenith Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money On Zenith Mobile Banking App
- Zenith Internet Banking Registration & Login: How To Register For Zenith Online Banking
- How To Register For eNaira With Zenith Bank
- Transfer Code for Access Bank Nigeria
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Transfer Code: NMFB USSD Code
- Kuda Bank Transfer Code: How To Transfer To Kuda And Any Bank Account
- The Transfer Code For UBA And How To Use It