What is the transfer code for Sterling Bank? How do I register and use the service?
You may not be asking these questions aloud, but you sure are seeking the answers to them.
This article will be your guide to knowing how the Transfer code for Sterling Bank works and how to carry out basic operations with it.
Fintech is the future of banking. It creates a dynamic environment for banks to supply their customers with an array of services that are easier, better, and faster than the previous conventional methods.
For example, you could only open an account in the banking hall, but now you can do so in the comfort of your home by simply using the transfer code.
You don’t have to trouble yourself by journeying to the nearest branch of Sterling bank or ATM to transfer funds, pay bills or even block your card in the case of theft.
What is the Transfer Code for Sterling Bank?
The USSD code is a combination of characters and numbers that allows you access to specific services either from your network provider or your bank.
The USSD code for Sterling bank is *822# and it provides a seamless banking experience to the customers on their mobile phones without data or internet connection.
Features and Benefits of Sterling Bank Quick Code
- Fast, easy, and convenient service.
- It automatically links all accounts (for multiple account holders)
- Easy self-registration
- It does not require mobile data
- It is available to all telecommunication networks (Glo MTN, 9mobile, Airtel)
- It is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Available Services on Sterling Bank Transfer Code
- Check your account balance -*822*6#
- Check your account balance – #822*6#
- Airtime top-up – *822*Amount# for self
- Airtime top-up for others – *822*Amount*phone number#
- Cardless withdrawal – *822*42#
- Manage cards – *822*7#
- Pay bills – *822*2#
How to Register And Activate the Sterling USSD Code
What you require for registration are:
- Your mobile number
- Your Sterling bank account number
- A mobile phone
The Registration Steps
If you’re sure of these things, then proceed with the following steps:
- Dial *822#
- Follow the on-screen prompts and provide details as required of you.
- Input your sterling bank account number.
- Create your PIN.
- Re-enter it to confirm.
How to transfer money with the Transfer Code for Sterling Bank
The Sterling quick code allows you to transfer funds within the limits of the transaction:
- Simply dial *822*4*Amount*Account number# (For example, *822*4*16,000*1234567890#)
- Choose the beneficiary bank
- Input your PIN to authenticate your transaction.
USSD Charges on Transactions
- Intrabank transfers – N21
- Interbank transfers – N52.5
- Check balance – N10.05
- Retrieve account number – N10.05
- Bill payments – N105
- Merchant payment – N20
Sterling Bank Transfer Transaction Limits
Your default transaction limit. This limit can be upgraded to N100,000, however, you will need to provide an additional PIN.
You have a daily airtime top-up limit of N20,000.
I hope this article provided you with information on the Transfer Code for Sterling Bank and how to perform basic operations with it. Also check out similar articles recommended for you below.
- How To Open Sterling Bank Account Online In 5 Minutes
- Sterling Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Sterling Mobile Banking App
- Sterling Bank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Sterling Bank Online Banking
- The Transfer Code for Fidelity Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code for Polaris Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For First Bank of Nigeria And How To Use It
- The Transfer Code for Union Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For FCMB And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For GTBank (How To Register, Activate And Use It)
- The Transfer Code For UBA And How To Use It
- Transfer Code For Zenith Bank And How To Use It
- Transfer Code for Access Bank Nigeria And How To Use It
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money