Are you searching for Transfer Code for Access Bank? Look no further. This article features Access Bank code for transferring money, as well as some of its benefits, services, and operations.
What Is Access Bank Transfer Code?
Access Bank USSD code for transferring money is *901#. This is a shortcode that allows you to enjoy Access mobile banking services with your phone.
You do not necessarily need a smartphone to use this service as it does not require an app or mobile data.
You will learn more about how to register and activate the code, as well as how to use it below.
Features And Benefits Of The Access Diamond Transfer Code
The USSD code is incredibly fast, secure, and accessible 24/7. I mean, there is absolutely no need to queue up at the bank or carry over your weekend transactions.
The service is available to all individual account owners with phone numbers that are connected to their bank accounts.
However, if you have the same number registered on different Access Bank accounts, you can merge those accounts in one profile by visiting the physical bank location or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Some of the services available on the transfer code are:
- Airtime purchase
- Data bundle purchase
- Loam payment
- Check balance
- Bill payments
- Account blockage
- Pin reset
All these services can be used and accessed overseas, not just in Nigeria.
Did I mention that the USSD code is secure?
It requires an authentication code or a unique PIN created by you. (Of course, you are advised not to share your security details with anyone and be discreet when carrying out transactions).
Every session lasts for 2 minutes and times out after every 20 seconds of inactivity.
How To Register And Activate Access Bank Transfer Code
To register, you would require your debit card and account number. Simply follow these steps to do that:
- Dial *901# from your registered phone number.
- You will be prompted to register.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your debit card number.
- Enter your NUBAN account number.
- Create a 4-digit PIN.
- A confirmation message will be sent to you to confirm that you have successfully registered for the USSD banking service.
How To Make Intra- Bank Transfers (From One Access Bank Account To Another Access Bank Account)
Transfers within Access bank are easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Simply dial *901*Amount*Account number#.
- Confirm the recipient’s name that is displayed on your screen to ensure you are sending it to the right person.
- Authenticate the transaction with your 4 digit PIN.
- A message signifying success or failure would be sent to you
How To Make Interbank Transfers (From Access Bank To Other Banks In Nigeria)
- Dial *901*2*Amount*Account number#.
- The recipient’s name will be displayed on the screen to allow you to confirm its accuracy.
- Complete the transaction by entering your PIN.
N.B For every funds transfer transaction, you will be charged a service fee of N6.98k by the bank and your telecom network.
Is There A Transaction Limit For The USSD Code?
Yes. You can have a limit of N20,000 per transaction and N100,000 daily transfers.
How To Reset Your Access Bank PIN For Transfers
To reset your Access Bank PIN for USSD transactions, dial *901*0# and follow the instructions on your screen. Do note the code must be dialed using the mobile phone number linked to yur Access Bank account.
Final Words On Access Bank Transfer Code Sending Money
The Transfer Code for Access bank makes banking easy and removes the discomfort that comes with performing transactions at the physical bank location.
I hope this article helps you.
- Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
- Access Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Access Mobile Banking App
- How To Open Access Bank Account Online (Complete Guide)
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Transfer Code: NMFB USSD Code
- Kuda Bank Transfer Code: How To Transfer To Kuda And Any Bank Account
- Transfer Code For Zenith Bank And How To Use It
- The Transfer Code For UBA And How To Use It