A lot of Wema Bank customers have been seeking information about simple ways to carry out banking operations and they ask questions like:
- What is the transfer code for Wema Bank?
- How do I transfer funds using the USSD code?
- What services can be carried out using the Transfer code?
All these questions will be answered in this article; you only have to read on.
Wema Bank is quite a fast-growing bank. It currently has the biggest digital banking system in Nigeria and that should go a long way to show how the bank employs financial technology in the provision of banking services to its customers.
What is the Transfer Code for Wema Bank?
This is a service that provides the convenience of banking without actually visiting a physical bank and without internet service.
You only need to access it on your mobile phone by dialing the code.
The official transfer code for Wema Bank is *945#.
Benefits and Features of the Wema Bank Transfer Code
With the USSD code, you can enjoy lots of benefits:
- You do not need an internet connection or airtime.
- Enjoy easy and fast transactions at the convenience of your home.
- It is open to all mobile network users (Glo, MTN, 9mobile, and Airtel).
- It is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- It can be accessed on any mobile device, be it a feature phone or a smartphone.
Available services on the USSD code
- Balance Enquiry (*945*0#)
- Purchase airtime for yourself by dialing *945*Amount# and for others by dialing *945*Phone number*Amount#
- Pay for your DSTV and GOTV subscription by dialing *945*11# and *945*12# respectively.
- Check your account number (*945*000#)
- Dial *945*65# for a quick loan.
- Account reactivation (*945*5#)
- You can open a Wema account on your mobile phone(*945*1#).
- Check your WAEC result (*945*70#).
- Check your JAMB result (*945*71#).
How to Register for the USSD Code for Wema Bank
The Registration Requirements
First, some things are required that make you eligible for registration:
- You must be an account holder in Wema Bank
- You must register with the mobile number linked to your bank account
- You are required to provide your debit card number.
Steps To Register
After confirming that you have these things, you are ready to register by following these steps:
- Dial *945# on your mobile phone with the number linked to your bank account.
- Follow the screen prompts and choose option “0” to register.
- Provide your Wema account number and make sure that the details are accurate to ensure a successful registration.
- Input the last 4 digits of your debit card.
- You will be prompted to create a unique 4-digit PIN.
- Re-enter your PIN to confirm it.
- You will receive a message informing you of your successful registration.
How to transfer money using Wema Bank Quick Code
With how easy the registration is, you can also expect that transferring funds will be easy too.
Follow these steps:
- Dial *945*Account number*Amount#
- Select the beneficiary bank from the list that would be displayed on the screen.
- Confirm the details including the beneficiary name that will be shown to you. Make sure you are completely certain it belongs to the intended receiver
- Enter your PIN and wait to receive a success message and a debit alert.
The transfer code for Wema Bank is simply a convenient way of performing transactions without visiting the bank.
I hope this article answered your questions. Also Read similar articles below.
- How To Open Wema Bank Account Online And Get Your Account Number Instantly
- Wema Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Wema Mobile Banking App
- Wema Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate And Login On Wema Bank Online Banking
- Transfer Code For Sterling Bank: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- Code To Check Access Bank Account Balance On Phone And How To Use It
- Access Bank Loan Code And How To Borrow Money Instantly With It (Payday Loan)
- The Transfer Code for Fidelity Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code for Polaris Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For First Bank of Nigeria And How To Use It
- The Transfer Code for Union Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For FCMB And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For GTBank (How To Register, Activate And Use It)
- The Transfer Code For UBA And How To Use It
- Transfer Code For Zenith Bank And How To Use It
- Transfer Code for Access Bank Nigeria And How To Use It
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money