Want to learn how to register, activate and use the transfer code for GTBank? You’ve come to the right webpage. Read on!
One of the more popular transfer codes in Nigerian banking industry is the Guaranty Trust Bank transfer code. It was effectively branded and advertised too for awareness and to encourage its uses among its customers.
However, just in case you didn’t get that memo, this article will teach and guide you on how to register and operate the Transfer Code for GTB.
GTBank is a top-tier bank in Nigeria known for its dynamism and innovativeness.
The bank quickly sources the best financial solutions to improve customer experience and I must say Fintech has greatly helped the bank achieve this.
GT bank has a large customer base and every banking day has the banking hall crawling with customers trying to get simple transactions done.
In my neighborhood, it is believed that to perform one transaction in GTB means you have given the bank the entire day.
However, the USSD code makes banking easy as you can access 80 percent of banking operations on your mobile phone, anywhere and at any time.
What is GTB Transfer Code?
The official transfer code for GTBank is *737#. As I said, it provides you access to an array of services on your mobile phone.
Some Features of GTB Transfer Code
There are a lot of services available on the Guaranty Trust Bank USSD code and some things you can do are:
- Successfully open a GT bank account by dialing *737*0#
- Reactivate your dormant account (*737*11#). This requires your BVN to complete.
- Pay your utility bills.
- Subscribe to your DSTV and GoTV.
- Collect airtime advance (*737*8*1#)
- Update your BVN.
- Block your stolen ATM cards.
- Collect a salary advance of up to 50 percent of your salary. (*737*8*2#)
- Request your account balance and check your account number and BVN. (*737*6*1#)
- Carry out cardless withdrawals in any ATM. This is most handy when you do not have your ATM card with you at the moment.
How To Register and Activate GTBank Transfer USSD Code
- Dial *737#
- Select option ‘5’ in the menu displayed.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number.
- Create your 4 digit PIN. Make sure it is unique and easy for you to recall.
- You will receive a message confirming your registration.
How To Transfer Funds To A GTB Account Through USSD Code
- Dial *737*1*amount*account number#
- Confirm the details of the beneficiary.
- Input your PIN or the last 4 digits of your debit card number to authenticate your transaction. Note that you are charged N20 for every Intrabank transfer you make.
How To Perform Interbank Transfers
- Dial *737*2*amount*account number#
- Choose the beneficiary bank from the list that would be displayed to you.
- Confirm the account name to make sure the details are for the intended recipient.
- Input your PIN or the last digits of your debit card.
Note that you will be charged N50 for every interbank transfer.
Transaction Limits On The USSD Code
There is a daily limit of N1 million fund transfers. However, you will require a one-off indemnity for transactions above N100,000.
Transactions ranging from N100,000 to N500,000 will be authenticated by your USSD PIN or hardware token. While transactions above N500,000 require your hardware token.
The Transfer Code for GTBank has a wide range of services to be accessed that make banking easier for the average person.
I hope this article brought you enough information on it.
- How To Open GTBank Account Online And With Code On Phone
- GTBank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, login, And Transfer Money On GTB Online Banking
- GTBank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On GTB Mobile Banking App
- The Transfer Code For UBA And How To Use It
- Transfer Code For Zenith Bank And How To Use It
- Transfer Code for Access Bank Nigeria And How To Use It
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Transfer Code: NMFB USSD Code
- Kuda Bank Transfer Code: How To Transfer To Kuda And Any Bank Account
- The Transfer Code For FCMB And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It