Are you searching online for information regarding Tesla internship? You’re at the right place. This article features all you need to know about Tesla Internship salary, acceptance rate, application requirements and interview. Keep reading!
Tesla, Inc. is an American electric vehicle and clean energy company located in Austin, Texas United States. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, energy storage for battery from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.
- Apple Internship – Salary, Acceptance Rate, Interview Process and Application Requirements
- Facebook Internship – Salary, Acceptance Rate, Interview Process and Application Requirements
- Top 10 Distance Learning Courses For Online Study
- Colorado College Acceptance Rate, Tuition And Ranking
- MIT Acceptance Rate, Tuition, Courses Catalogue, Admission Requirements And Application Portal
- Penn State Tuition: Penn State University Undergraduate Tuition And Fees
- 10 Best Free Online Classes For Adults You Probably Didn’t Know Exist
- Stevens University Acceptance Rate, Tuition, Courses Catalogue, Admission Requirements And Application Portal
- Villanova University Ranking, Acceptance Rate, Tuition, Admission Requirements And Application Portal
- USC Tuition, Programs, Acceptance Rate, Admission Requirements And Application Portal
- Northeastern University Ranking, Acceptance Rate, Tuition, Admission Requirements And Application Portal
- Galen College Of Nursing – Acceptance Rate, Admission Requirements, Tuition, Application Process And Reviews
- Naval Postgraduate School Acceptance Rate, Tuition And Admission Requirements
- 10 Universities Offering Master’s Degree Online
- Top 10 Real Estate Schools Online
- Online Nursing Programs – Courses, Prerequisites And Best Universities To Study
Tesla was established in 2003 and now, it is one of most valuable companies in the world, and it remains the world’s most valuable automaker with a market capitalization of nearly US$1 trillion.
The company had the most sales of battery electric vehicles and plug-in electric vehicles in the world, capturing about 23 percent of the battery-electric (purely electric) market and about 16 percent of the plug-in market (which includes plug-in hybrids) in 2020.
The company develops and installs photovoltaic systems in the U.S. Tesla Energy is also one of the biggest global suppliers of battery energy storage systems, with 3.99 Gigawatt-hours (GWh) installed in 2021.
Telsa Internship Review
The reputable multinational company offers international internship programs for students throughout the year. This internship programs present students with the opportunity to work with the best minds in the world while completing their tenure at Tesla.
- Interns can work on different projects to help advance the mission of the company.
- The recruitment process aims to match students with teams and projects that best fit the students’ area of interest and experiences.
- Assignments range based on Tesla’s current recruitment requirements.
- The company expect their students to perform at the same caliber of excellence as any of their employees.
Tesla Internship Salary
Tesla Motors interns make an average monthly pay of $4,480 and SpaceX interns make an average monthly pay of $4,080, these figures are according to jobs website Glassdoor. However, the average tesla Intern salary is $32 per hour. Tesla intern salaries can range from $11 – $60 per hour.
- Every Interns is eligible to a Compensation/Stipend for their Work.
- Every Interns is eligible to a Housing Accommodation
- Every interns will receive a Relocation Support
Tesla Internship Acceptance Rate
Working at Tesla is quite difficult. They receive only the best and brightest students. However you don’t have to be extremely smart to get an internship. Your work ethic and motivation will be tested throughout the recruiting process.
Based on research, last year Tesla Inc. received approximately 500,000 applications for just 2,500 open positions. That means the chances of getting into Tesla is just 0.5%, making the reputable car manufacturing company more difficult to get in than any college in the world.
Must be registered in an Undergraduate Program, Master Degree Program or Pursuing any Advanced Education.
- Students who has graduated are encouraged to apply to Full-time Positions.
Internship at Tesla, United States Offices: Three Seasons/Year (Spring/Winter, Summer and Fall). Internships can range from a duration of 3-12 Months.
Internship at European Region: Two Large Intakes that last between 5-6 Months and Start Each September/October and January/February of each year.
The Company Offers all year Internship Opportunities. You can apply at any time of your choice, for the Available Internship Positions.
How to Apply
You can apply for internship Online. Please Visit the Official Website of the Tesla International Internship Program at https://www.tesla.com/careers/search/?country=PK&query=internship for more details.
Tesla Internship Interview
First things first, you will receive a phone screening as a potential candidate. This is a preparatory conversation that is focused on your background and greatest achievements. Your interviewer will require clarification on the technical abilities you possess and what your career goals and dreams are.
After a successful screening via the phone, the candidate will be interviewed by a hiring manager, asking both technical and cultural fit questions. Interviewers may get more specific in this section, addressing any potential hurdles that might affect the recruitment, such as relocation or compensation.
When you’re finally done with your phone interviews, you’ll be invited in for a face-to-face interview. Depending on your location, this could make you travel and stay overnight, depending on the position for which you are applying.
If you’re applying for a leadership position, you may need to stay multiple days so that you will have the opportunity to meet with everyone necessary to make a hiring decision.
During your in-person interview, you may meet with different individuals, including an interview panel of the company. It is compulsory that you take a technical and engineering test and have your problem-solving skills analyzed throughout your time there.
It’s a good idea to focus on surfacing three characteristics if you want to be successful: grit, rigor, and ownership. Show that you are confident and you’re emotionally stable while being a problem-solver who knows all of the ins and outs of a project.
Finally, be sure you present how extremely useful you have been in previous project outcomes, especially those you are most proud of.
Sample Questions You May Likely Be Asked During Your Interview
Below are some example questions and answers you may likely be asked when interviewing at Tesla. Remember that the sample answers are just examples, you should tailor your answers to match your expertise and skills.
- Why do you want to work us?
Answer: I’m interested in working for Tesla Inc. because it’s a reputable organization that is constantly improving and changing. I believe the company can help me reach my full potential in my career. Furthermore, Tesla employees love what they are doing to the core, and I feel similarly.
- How do you deal with tight deadlines and multitask priorities?
Answer: I am a highly motivated and organized individual, and I create spreadsheets to manage my daily tasks. I organize my deadlines in terms of priorities, according to what’s coming up the soonest and requires the most amount of effort.
- Where do you picture yourself in five years’ time?
Answer: In five years, I hope to still be at Tesla Inc., perhaps in a higher position where I can lead a team of employees to success. While I have a deep passion for engineering, I am also a people person and enjoy assisting people find success.
Final Words On Tesla Internship
Tesla Inc. offers students the opportunity to make a difference in the world by working for a company renowned for their major insightful impacts in the energy and transportation markets.
Was this information on Tesla Internship useful to you? Read similar posts recommended for you below.