This article is all about Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking. If you are a customer with the popular bank, and you desire to have better banking experiences, you need to know particularly about how you can register, activate and log in to Stanbic IBTC online banking.
Stanbic IBTC Remote Banking
In combination with the cashless policy currently being accepted, fintech has developed the wonder that is virtual banking.
Yes, I mean the platform that allows you effect any type of banking transaction at your own time and from anywhere, without visiting your bank.
It is a major solution to certain problems associated with financial services. You do not need to postdate important transactions because it is a weekend or a public holiday, neither do you need to spend hours cramped up in a bank just to perform simple transactions.
If you want to carry your bank everywhere you go with full access 24/7, then you need to sign up for Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking.
Features of Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking
The passion to provide quick solutions to customers makes a business innovative and of course, makes it thrive. Some of the wonderful features imbued in this electronic banking are:
- You can request and stop your cheques online.
- You get easy account management: the system allows you open and log in ONCE to all your accounts with Stanbic IBTC and manage transactions from them.
- You can receive funds transferred to you from Western Union.
- You can make international money transfers as well as domestic ones.
- You have real-time monitoring of your Account as well as the options to download and print your account statement.
- You’re able to make Remita payments.
- Other value-added transactions can be carried out, like payment of utility bills, TV subscription, airtime, and data top-up
Registration for Stanbic IBTC online
Registering for Stanbic online banking is as easy as pie, only if you follow the following steps accurately.
- Go to https://ibanking.stanbicibtcbank.com.
- Click on Register.
- Enter your Stanbic IBTC account number. Be sure to double-check for errors.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully before you click on accept.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Choose 3 security questions and answers.
- A 5-digit one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile phone registered with your bank account. Enter the OTP in the space provided to you.
- Choose your password and reenter it and finally click ‘Submit’.
- A success message will be displayed telling you that your account is now linked with internet banking.
N.B. You can also register physically at any branch of Stanbic IBTC bank. You will be required to fill a form with accurate information.
Your login details, consisting of a User ID and password will be sent to you via email.
How To Log In
- Visit https://ibanking.stanbicibtcbank.com.
- Enter the User ID and password. Your User ID is your account number and the password is what you created at the time of registration.
- Sign in
You can also download the mobile app and log in with the same details for seamless transactions all on your devices.
Note that all your details must be correct or else, these steps will not lead you to the desired result – access to Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking.
I hope that you have been able to learn how to register, activate and log into Stanbic IBTC online banking.
- Stanbic IBTC Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Stanbic Mobile Banking App
- Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
- UBA Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login, And Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
- GTBank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, login, And Transfer Money On GTB Online Banking
- Unity Bank Internet Banking Registration, Activation And Login Guide
- Polaris Internet Banking Registration & Login Guide: How To Register/Login On PolarisXperience
- Zenith Internet Banking Registration & Login: How To Register For Zenith Online Banking
- FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking
- Sterling Bank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Sterling Bank Online Banking
- Fidelity Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Fidelity Online Banking
- First Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on First Online Banking