Are you searching online for how to use UBA Mobile Banking App? This is the right page for you.
In this guide, I will show you how to use the new UBA Mobile Banking App to buy airtime, pay bills, send money, transfer eNaira, view transaction history and generate account statement. Read on!
How Can I Join UBA Mobile Banking?
To join UBA Mobile Banking and start enjoying the features and the freedom that comes with it, all you need to do is register on UBA Mobile app.
To do this, go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and download the new UBA Mobile Banking App.
You can as well download it now by clicking on this link here.
After downloading and installing the UBA mobile banking application on your phone, open it and click on Signup/Register.
Fill in the registration form displayed on your screen with your UBA account details.
Note that every information you enter while registering on the mobile app must perfectly tally with what is available on your UBA account. This includes your name, phone number, email, date of birth and so on.
If you make any mistake here, you won’t be able to activate the app later. So calmly enter your details accordingly.
Also Read: How To Register For eNaira With UBA
How Do I Activate My UBA Mobile App?
There are several ways to activate your UBA Mobile Banking App. The following are some of them:
1. Your account number + token
2. Your account number + ATM Card Details + PIN
3. Your account number + phone number + USSD Banking PIN
Choose the option you are most convenient with from the list and follow the instructions on your screen to complete the activation process.
Once successful, login into your U-Mobile App using the username and password you created during your registration.
Also Read: How To Register For FCMB Internet Banking
How To Use UBA Mobile Banking App
Congratulations on activating your UBA Mobile App, here’s how to use it:
For Airtime Recharge And Data Subscription
- To buy airtime or data on the new UBA Mobile Banking App, simply login into the app.
- On your dashboard, select “Top Up,” then “New Bill”
- Choose the right category. That’s either “Data Top Up” or “Mobile Top Up.”
- Select the telecommunication network (e.g. MTN, GLO, 9MOBILE or AIRTEL)
- Enter the mobile phone number you want to top up and click on “Proceed”
- You’ll be required to authorize the transaction by inputting your payment password on the next page.
- Congratulations! You have successfully recharged your line. Check your phone for the confirmation text message from your telecom network.
Also Read: Stanbic IBTC Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Stanbic Mobile Banking App
For Funds Transfer
To send money with UBA Mobile Banking App:
- Sign into the app.
- Click on Transfer on your dashboard.
- Choose the type of transfer you want to do. Local Transfer, Transfer To Card or eNaira Wallet.
- Enter the correct details of the recipient and the amount you want to transfer.
- Complete the transaction by authenticating it with your password.
- Download or take a Screenshot of the transaction receipt.
Also Read: UBA Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login, And Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
For Generating Bank Statement
To view your transaction history and generate statement on the UBA Mobile Banking App:
- Login on the app.
- Click on “More” below your account balance.
- On the next page, select “History”. You will see a list of all the last transactions on your account.
- Click on the three dotted lines by the top right side of your screen and choose “Request a Bank Statement”
- Fill in the email address where you will like to receive it and then enter your password to authorize the action.
- Check your email address for the bank statement.
Also Read: GTBank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On GTB Mobile Banking App
For Funding Betting Accounts And Electricity Bill Payments
To fund your 1XBet, Bet9ja, BetKing and Nairabet accounts on UBA Mobile Banking App:
- Sign into the app
- Click on “Bills Payment” on your dashboard and select billers category.
- After that, select the particular company account you want to fund. For instance Bet9ja.
- Enter the user id. It’s usually a 6 to 8-digits number. Confirm and authorize the transaction with your UBA Mobile Banking payment password.
Also Read: Kuda Bank Transfer Code
In this guide, I have shown you how to use Mobile Banking App for airtime and data top, funds transfer, bill payments, checking account balance and generating statements.
It’s now left for you to follow the instructions here to register and activate your UBA Mobile Banking application, and to start using it for transactions.
Also Read: Can I Transfer Money From PayPal To Cash App? How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Cash App
I hope you find this guide helpful. You can get more people to read it by sharing it online now with your friends on social media platforms.
If you have any question concerning UBA Mobile Banking App, please feel free to ask them in the comment section below.
I’ll respond to them as soon as I can.
Also Read: How To Get Travel Loans In Nigeria For International Studies