Are you searching online for how to open Heritage Bank account online? You’ve come to the right place. This page reveals how you can easily open an account with Heritage Bank using your smartphone. Keep reading!
Heritage Bank PLC is a much known bank in Nigeria, which is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. The bank provides commercial banking services for Business Men, Students etc.
With Heritage Bank internet service and USSD code, you can open an account at your own convenience. The bank knows that traditional banking can be tiring and they have created a no surprises Bank. Rather they aim to provide a seamless, effective personalised Banking experience with no strings attached.
Account Types You Can Create With Heritage Bank
Heritage Bank is designed with some certain types of accounts that suits you irrespective of your situation or status. Some of the accounts are listed below;
- HB Bud Account
- HB Business Account
- HB Business Premium
- Cooperate Current
- Current Account
- HB Plus
- HB Salary Plus (Gold)
- HB Salary Plus (Silver)
- HB Starter
- Heritage Save Smart
Requirements For Opening Heritage Bank Account
The requirements for opening heritage bank account are listed below;
- Your Personal information such as your address, phone number and email address etc.
- Your government-issued ID (National ID, Int’l passport or Driver’s license)
- BVN (Optional)
- At least one passport photograph and signature
Note: Accepting the terms and conditions before opening an account with heritage bank gives access to the bank to contact you at any phone number or email address you provide during the online session.
Here’s How To Open An Account With Heritage Bank Online
Follow the steps below to open an account with Heritage Bank online:
Step 1: Log on to Heritage Bank account opening portal on https://www.hbng.com/hb-starter/
Step 2: Ensure to read and accept the terms and conditions
Step 3: Enter your BVN or click on “I don’t have a BVN” then proceed
Step 3: Input your first name, last name and email address
Step 5: Select the type of account you would like to open either Business or Personal then proceed
Step 6: Select the type of personal or business account you would like to open as listed above
Step 7: Fill out the KYC form and upload necessary documents such as means of identification etc., then submit
Step 8: Upon successful submission, your bank account will be sent to you within the hour
Code To Open Heritage Bank Account On Phone
Follow the steps below to open heritage bank account with USSD code:
Step 1: Dial *748# on your cell phone
Step 2: Navigate to account opening
Step 3: Fill out the necessary information such as your first name, last name etc.
Step 4: Create a USSD pin and submit
Step 5: Upon successful submission your account details will be sent to you via a text message from the bank.
In an ever advancing world and marketplace, where everyone multi -tasks; Heritage Banking service provides you with solutions that fit your bank right into all your plans on-the-go.
You can open the account online or use the bank’s USSD code for it. Whichever of them you prefer will work perfectly fine.
Was this information helpful? Read other similar articles recommended for you below.
Recommended For You
- Heritage Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Heritage Mobile Banking App
- How To Open Stanbic IBTC Account Online And With Code (With or Without BVN)
- How To Open Zenith Bank Account Online (With Or Without BVN)
- How To Open UBA Account Online (With Or Without BVN)
- How To Open Polaris Bank Account Online (With Or Without BVN)
- How To Open FCMB Account Online And Via Code (With Or Without BVN)
- How To Open First Bank Account Online (With And Without BVN)
- How To Open GTBank Account Online And With Code On Phone
- How To Open Access Bank Account Online (Complete Guide)
- How To Open Keystone Bank Account Online