Want to learn how to open First Bank account online using your smartphone? Search no more! This article reveals a step by step guide on how you can easily open a First Bank account via the internet and with USSD code. Continue reading!
First Bank Online Banking Benefits
With Internet Banking, you can enjoy the convenience of managing your finances quickly from the comfort of your home. You can bank safely and securely either at work, home or abroad.
Internet banking has some certain benefits, some of the benefits are listed below;
- You can check balances on accounts and view records of your transactions
- You can pay bills automatically each month with auto payment
- Transfer funds between accounts with lower charge
- Download or print your bank statements
- Access your bank account 24/7
First Bank USSD Banking Features
USSD Code means Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, and it is sometimes referred to as quick code. It is a communication protocol used by Cell phones to communicate with a bank or other financial institution.
First Bank USSD code is very convenient, safe and easy to use. With the First bank USSD code, you can perform the following operations;
- Open an account from anywhere
- Transfer money to your family and friends with low transaction fee
- Check your account balance anytime of the day
- Top up your airtime at your own convenience
- Pay your utility bills and other bills at anytime
- Request for mini statement etc.
Here’s How To Open First Bank Account Online
Step 1: Log on to first bank portal on https://openaccount.firstbanknigeria.com/#/user/getStarted
Step 2: Input your BVN to bring up your information, if you don’t have a BVN, you can register without BVN and fill the KYC form afresh
Step 3: Input your mobile number and enter the OTP sent to you
Step 4: Input your personal details such as; First name, Last name, Mothers median name etc.
Step 5: Input your birth details such as Date of Birth and Place of Birth
Step 6: Input your contact address and proceed
Step 7: Input your email address, select your gender and marital status
Step 8: Upload your picture and signature then proceed
Step 9: Review your information and submit
Step 10: Upon successful submission, your account details will be sent to you via sms.
Note that to keep your account running, you need a minimum balance of N100.
Code To Open First Bank Account And How To Use It
You can also open first bank account without data connection. This involves using USSD code. This code is very easy to use and does not require an internet connection.
Follow the steps below to open first bank account with code:
Step 1: Dial *894*0# on your mobile phone
Step 2: Input your first and last name, ensure that they are inputted correctly then proceed
Step 3: Input additional information such as your phone number, email address, date of birth, etc. and proceed
Step 4: Input your BVN to link it with your new account (This is optional. You can open it without the BVN)
Step 5: Once your registration is successful, your account number will be sent to you via SMS.
Step 6: You can visit a First bank branch to update and validate your information whenever you’re free
FirstMobile provides FBN customers access to their bank accounts. You can also use this Mobile App to open First Bank account online. In case you do not have access to the internet, you can use the USSD code option.
- First Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on First Online Banking
- First Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On First Bank Mobile Banking App
- How To Open GTBank Account Online And With Code On Phone
- How To Open Access Bank Account Online (Complete Guide)
- How To Open FCMB Account Online And Via Code (With Or Without BVN)
- How To Open Polaris Bank Account Online (With Or Without BVN)
- Transfer Code For Zenith Bank And How To Use It
- The Transfer Code For UBA And How To Use It
- Transfer Code for Access Bank Nigeria And How To Use It
- How To Open UBA Account Online (With Or Without BVN)