Are you searching for how to open Access Bank account online or with code on your smartphone? You’ve come to the right place. This page reveals the code to open Access Bank account and how to open it online too. Read on!
Technology has advanced to the extent that we don’t have to visit a bank branch to open a bank account. You can open a bank account and control it from the comfort of your home.
There are several ways in which you can open an access bank account with your smartphone. Access bank has different types of accounts which work in different ways, they have an instant savings account, current account and instant savings one.
Requirements For Opening Access Bank Savings Account
Below are the requirements to opening a savings account in Access bank
- Correctly filled application form with customers signatures
- At least two clear passport photograph
- A means of identification such as driver’s license, international passport, national identification card, or voter’s Card.
- Birth certificate alongside local government identification letter.
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documentation of the customer is required.
- Valid proof of residence such as light bill or water bill
- Your BVN is required
- AML risk assessment
Requirements For Opening Access Current Account
Below are the requirements to opening a current account in access bank
- Completed account opening form including signatures
- Completed reference forms
- Means of identification which may include; National Identity Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voter’s card
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documentation of the customer
- Valid proof of residence
- BVN of signatory (or signatories)
- AML risk assessment
- Passport photograph (At least one)
- An account opening deposit of N10, 000 (cheque/cash)
- How To Open Stanbic IBTC Account Online And With Code (With or Without BVN)
- How To Open Zenith Bank Account Online (With Or Without BVN)
- How To Open UBA Account Online (With Or Without BVN)
- How To Open First Bank Account Online (With And Without BVN)
- How To Open GTBank Account Online And With Code On Phone
- How To Open FCMB Account Online And Via Code (With Or Without BVN)
- How To Open Heritage Bank Account Online (With Or Without BVN)
- How To Open Keystone Bank Account Online
- How To Open Polaris Bank Account Online (With Or Without BVN)
- How To Open Kuda Bank Account Online And Get Your Account Number Instantly
Here’s How To Open Access Bank Account Online
Follow the steps below to open access bank account online
Step 1: Download and install Access Bank App from your App store
Step 2: Open the App and click on “register” on the home page
Step 3: Input your mobile number and proceed
Step 4: Input the authentication code sent to your mobile number
Step 5: Select the type of account you want to open, either savings or current
Step 6: Input your first name, last name and DOB then proceed
Step 7: Enter your valid email address
Step 8: Input your National Identification Number and production
Step 9: Select your city of residence and type in your next of kin
Step 10: Input the information of your Next of kin
Step 11: Select an access bank branch close to you to validate your information
Step 12: Click on the “Create Account” option to complete your registration. Then, you’re good to go
Code To Open Access Bank Account And How To Use It
Follow the steps below to open access bank account with USSD code
Step 1: Dial *901*0# on your phone, then click on account opening.
Step 2: Input your first name as requested, then proceed.
Step 3: Input your last name and middle name if any, then proceed
Step 4: You’ll be required to input additional information such as your date of birth etc.
Step 5: Link your registered BVN if you have any. You can also open it without BVN
Step 6: Upon successful registration, your account number will be sent to you via SMS
Step 7: You can now visit any access bank branch to validate and update your information any day of your choice
You can now open Access Bank account online using your smartphone, from the comfort of your home and at your own convenience. You can either use the internet banking method or USSD code option.
Was this information useful to you? Also read other similar articles recommended for you below.
- Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
- Access Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Access Mobile Banking App
- Transfer Code for Access Bank Nigeria And How To Use It
- The Transfer Code For UBA And How To Use It
- Transfer Code For Zenith Bank And How To Use It
- Kuda Bank Transfer Code: How To Transfer To Kuda And Any Bank Account
- How To Register For eNaira With Zenith Bank
- How To Register For eNaira With UBA