Have you been searching online on how to apply for a Covid 19 loan? In this guide, we will be showing you how to apply for Covid 19 Loan in Nigeria.
The steps are very simple and we have outlined them all for you here. Remember, the earlier you apply, the higher your chances of getting approved. Let’s get started!
First, you need to determine if you’re eligible for the loan. Check out the eligibility requirements below.
Eligibility for Covid 19 Loan
The simplest requirements are that the only people who qualify for the loan are those who can demonstrate conclusively that Covid 19 has hurt their business. It also allows businesses to take advantage of emerging opportunities brought on by the pandemic problem.
Additionally, the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF) will provide funding for the government’s COVID-19 loan program, which will cover the following:
- Hospitality, which entails lodging and dining services
- Health (pharmaceuticals and medical supplies)
- Activities in the agricultural value chain
- Service providers for airlines
- Trading, production, and value-adding
- Other sources of income, according to the Central Bank of Nigeria
Additionally, all applications for the COVID-19 loan must go via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank, which disburses the funds on behalf of the government.
To lessen the pandemic’s impact, several private commercial banks also provide lending services to people with flexible restrictions. The loans, however, are not as intricate as those issued by the government.
Documents Required for Covid 19 Loan
To apply for a Covid 19 Loan, you would need to provide some documents.
The documents you would need to provide are:
– A valid ID card
– Your BVN number
– A proof of residence
– 3 recent passport photos
– A letter from your employer stating your current salary and position
– Properly registered mobile asset(s) in the National Collateral Registry (NCR);
– Filing of title papers in a complete state;
– A debenture in a perfectible status of stocks;
– A personal guarantee from the business’s promoter; an irrevocable domiciliation of the proceeds; two (2) suitable guarantors; a life insurance policy on the key person designating NMFB as the first loss payee; and comprehensive insurance covering the asset.
– Also keep in mind that based on the precise sort of loan you are looking for, these requirements may be increased or decreased. However, the aforementioned papers are often included in every application.
How to Apply for Covid 19 Loan in Nigeria
You can easily apply for a covid 19 loan in Nigeria. Just follow these simple steps:
First and foremost, you should visit the NIRSAL website at http://nmfbng-website.azurewebsites.net/covid-19-support/
Then fill out the loan form by providing some information about yourself, like your name, address, and date of birth. You’ll also need to provide information about your business, like the company name and Taxpayer Identification Number.
Next, you’ll need to provide details about the loan you’re applying for, like the amount and purpose of the loan.
Once you’ve submitted the application, you’ll need to wait for the approval. This process can take a few days, so be patient!
Once you’ve been approved, you’ll need to provide some additional information, like your bank account details. Once this is done, the money will be transferred to your bank account.
Applying for a Covid 19 loan in Nigeria is a simple process that can be completed in a matter of minutes. All you need to do is gather the required documents, fill out the application form, and submit it to the NIRSAL website or through your lending institution.
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be reviewed by the loan committee. If everything checks out, then you could get your money as early as 72 hours. So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Was this information useful? Read similar posts recommended for you below