Are you a Heritage bank customer? If yes, have you heard of Heritage Bank Internet Banking?
Do you know that you can have a wide array of banking services performed on the online platform?
This article is just for you. It will show you, in the simplest of ways, how to register, activate, login, and transfer money on Heritage Bank online banking.
Due to the busy schedule of customers, their distance from the bank, and emergency transactions they may need to perform on weekends or holidays when the banks are closed, it is most important to have a bank on your mobile.
That is the best way to describe the Heritage bank e-banking. A bank on your mobile that is not limited by distance, time of day, weekends, or holidays.
About Heritage Bank Internet Banking
The Heritage e-banking is available to both individual and corporate customers.
It is also called the HB Online for individuals and Heritage business for corporate and government organisations.
It allows you to experience all banking services on your internet-enabled device.
Features and Benefits of Heritage Online Banking
- It is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Pay bills, utilities, and TV subscription,
- Purchase airtime and data on your mobile phone easily.
- Transfer funds overseas.
- It is secure. It has a security feature that logs you out after an extended time of idleness.
- Request and download e-statements
- Foreign currency fund transfers.
- Activate or cancel your Visa card
- Heritage Business Internet Banking allows you to submit and authorize payroll, creditor, and debit batches in the most secure way.
- You can automate your payments and transfers to occur weekly, monthly, or bimonthly.
How to Register for Heritage Bank Online Banking
The steps involved are not complicated in any way, but you will have to perform your due diligence in providing accurate information.
- Visit https://ebank.hbng.com/hibibanking/HomePages/RegisterUsersUI
- You would be required to fill in the following details:
- Account name and number
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- A selected login name
- You are to agree with the terms and conditions, but make sure you read them and agree with them before you do so.
- Click on ‘Register’
- Follow the next prompts to complete your registration.
- For personal use, click HERE or click here for Business account registration form
- Fill the downloaded form with the accurate details.
- You can send the completed form to the official Heritage bank email or you can print it out and submit it at the nearest Heritage branch office.
- On completion of your registration, your member number and a default password will be sent to your email.
How to Log into your Heritage Bank Online account
- Visit https://ib.heritage.com.au/IB/Login.aspx
- Enter your member number at the login screen.
- Enter the temporary password issued to you.
- Click the login button.
- You will need to change your password to a unique and preferred one.
- After doing this, click on submit.
How to transfer money through Heritage Bank Internet Banking
- Log on to your profile as shown above
- Select “Transfer’ and ‘Transfer money’ from your dashboard.
- Choose the account you will like to pay from
- Select the receiver from your list of Payee or add a new payee and choose to save the new payee to your list.
- Enter the amount you intend to transfer
- Enter a ‘Reference’ or rather a Description for the transfer.
- Specify the standing instructions. Would you like the transfer to occur now or later? And if later, specify the date of the first transfer, the frequency of the recurring transfer, and for how long the automation should last.
- Click ‘Next’
- Confirm the details of the transaction
- If the details are correct, request your One-time password.
- Enter the password sent to your mobile number and submit.
- A success message would be displayed on the screen.
HB Online Transfer Limit
The maximum Transfer Limit is N2,000,000.00 daily and N500,000 per transfer.
As simple as this article is, it has provided you information on how to register, activate, login, and transfer money on Heritage Bank Online Banking. Also read similar articles recommended for you below.
- How To Open Heritage Bank Account Online (With Or Without BVN)
- Heritage Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Heritage Mobile Banking App
- Wema Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate And Login On Wema Bank Online Banking
- Ecobank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Log In And Transfer Money On Ecobank Online Banking
- Keystone Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Log In And Transfer Money On Keystone Online Banking
- First Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on First Online Banking
- Fidelity Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Fidelity Online Banking
- Sterling Bank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Sterling Bank Online Banking