Want to learn how to register, activate, login, or transfer money On GTBank Internet Banking? You’ve come to the right place.
Internet Banking is the current fintech innovation employed by most banks to improve the quality of their services.
If you are a GT bank user or a potential, seeking to learn all about GTBank internet banking, then this article is a must-read for you. It brings to you an easy and detailed description of how to register, activate, login, and transfer money on GTB Online Banking.
All About GTB Internet Banking
GTBank is one of the top-tier commercial banks and its passion to provide customer satisfaction drives it to leverage the latest technological solutions to offer better, quicker, and more convenient services.
With the GTB online banking system, you can have over 90% of your banking transactions in the comfort of your home or work, accessible any minute of the 24 hours in a day and with guaranteed security.
You can access all your accounts domiciled in GT bank, from where you can pay utility bills, US visa fees, book flights, transfer in foreign currencies, request, confirm or stop cheques, and transfer funds to self and 3rd party accounts in GT bank or any other commercial bank.
Yet, the best part in all of this is the online real-time account monitoring that prevents frauds and imposters.
How To Register And Activate GTBank Internet Banking
A major requirement is your login details which are your User ID and password.
Now every GT account, at the time of opening, is profiled for internet banking and the owner should have received a mail containing their login details.
However, if you did not get your details, you still have a chance to get it through any of the following methods:
Online Registration And Activation
- Log on to gtbank.com.
- Select the ‘Personal banking’ tab, click ‘ways to bank’, and select ‘Internet banking’.
- Click on ‘register’ and you’ll be provided with a form.
- Enter your GT bank account number
- Fill in the last 6 digits of your credit or debit card
- Provide your PIN.
- Solve the captcha.
- Click on ‘continue’.
- Provide your details and email address.
- After approval, your internet banking ID will be sent to your email.
In-branch Registration And Activation
You can walk into any branch of GT bank to fill a physical registration form or you can download the form from the website and mail the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon approval, your log-in details will be sent to your email.
USSD Code Registration And Activation
Dial *737*6*5# on your registered phone number and follow the instructions given to you to sign up for GTB Internet Banking. After this, your GTB online banking details will be sent in a text message to your mobile number.
How To Log Into GTB Online Banking
After receiving your details via email or text message, you can immediately access your account.
- Go to https://ibank.gtbank.com
- Enter your User ID
- Input password
- Click login
How To Change Your Password For GTBank Internet Banking
Now, you are required to change the password issued to you within 2 hours of issuance for first time users. Existing users can still change their password using the same guidelines below:
- Simply sign in to the internet banking site.
- Click on self-service.
- Select change password.
- Input the current password and your new preferred password twice.
- Click on confirm and you are all set to begin transacting.
How To Transfer Money Via GTB Online Banking
After you log in to the site, you will be directed to your dashboard where you can see your balance, as well as carry out various transactions.
- Select ‘transfer’ out of the quick links presented to you.
- You can transfer to your other bank account by selecting ‘own account’ or to other GTBank accounts and other banks too.
- Enter the details of the transaction including the recipient account number and the amount to be sent
- You will receive a one-time pin (OTP) on your mobile line or email address registered on your GTB account.
- Your transaction will be approved after you enter the OTP.
You can access the GTBank Internet Banking service by logging into the website or by downloading the mobile app available in app stores like Google Play Store or Apple Store.
I promised this guide would be simple, and now you know how to register, activate, log in, and transfer money on GTB Online Banking.
- GTBank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On GTB Mobile Banking App
- Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, And Log Into Stanbic IBTC Online Banking
- Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
- UBA Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login, And Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
- Unity Bank Internet Banking Registration, Activation And Login Guide
- Zenith Internet Banking Registration & Login: How To Register For Zenith Online Banking
- FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking
- Polaris Internet Banking Registration & Login Guide: How To Register/Login On PolarisXperience
- Sterling Bank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Sterling Bank Online Banking
- Fidelity Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Fidelity Online Banking
- How To Register For eNaira With Zenith Bank
- How To Register For eNaira With UBA