This article is a thorough guide on First Bank Internet banking. It will tell you all you need to know about its features and answer questions on how to register activate login and transfer money on First Bank Online Banking.
Introduction to First Online
First Bank is one of the oldest and biggest commercial banks that has incredible financial stability.
For its credibility and sustainability, it has a large customer base, and a lot more people are interested in banking with them.
In keeping up with recent technological trends, First bank launched its online banking platform which is called First Online or First Bank Online.
It makes banking services accessible to you anywhere and anytime. You only need to have an internet-enabled device.
Have you been to a First bank branch and it seemed that the whole city formed a queue in the banking hall? You want to avoid such inconvenience and waste of time by choosing to have the bank within your reach via First Online.
Features of First Online
- View and download statement of account for you to 13 months.
- Quick self-registration.
- Multiple transfers at the click of a button.
- Bulk payments for corporate customers.
- Multi-levels of transaction authorization.
- Standing Instructions for automated payments.
- Registration of complaints, purchase of airtime, and confirmation of cheques.
Easy steps to Register on First Bank Online Banking
- From your browser, open ibank.firstbanknigeria.com
- Click self-registration.
- Enter the digits of your first bank ATM card number.
- Provide your ATM card pin
- Choose a unique user ID.
- Enter the verification code sent to the phone number registered with your account.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose a password. You are advised to have a strong password with alphabets, numbers, and special characters.
- Provide security questions and answers.
- Choose a word and image to create a true stamp that allows the users to customize their login page to be able to recognize the authentic First Online website.
- Enter and confirm your email address by clicking on the link sent to you.
- A list of your accounts will be automatically displayed, choose the one(s) you would like to manage on the internet banking profile.
- Follow any other instruction on your screen and you are in.
N.B: If you open another First Bank account after registration for internet banking, that account is automatically added to your profile. If it isn’t within 48hours, you can reach their customer service to resolve any issues.
A corporate customer is required to download the enrollment form online, but they will need to visit a First bank branch to complete their Registration.
Once the form has been filled and submitted, the User UD and pin are sent to the customer’s email and upon the first visit to the site, they have to select a new password.
How to Log in to First bank Online
- Visit ibank.firstbanknigeria.com
- Enter your User ID and click ‘next
- Enter your password.
- After that, click on Log in
How to transfer money with First Bank Internet Banking
- Click on ‘Transfers’ on your dashboard after logging in.
- Select ‘Make a Transfer’ If you are sending cash to your other first bank account, select it from the list of saved accounts.
- Input the amount to want to transfer.
- Add a description (this is optional).
- Indicate the frequency of transfer: if it is a one-time payment or weekly monthly or bimonthly.
- Click on ‘continue’.
- Verify the details and submit.
If you are sending to any other First Bank account or other banks:
- After clicking on the ‘make a Transfer’, click on the ‘Add an internal account’ link.
- Select the beneficiary bank.
- Enter the account number.
- Type out the name of the person.
- And submit.
You have successfully added the person to your list of accounts. To transfer to that person:
- Click on ‘make a transfer’.
- Select the account you would like to pay from.
- Select the beneficiary account from your list.
- Input the amount you would like to transfer.
- Enter a description.
- Define the frequency of the transaction.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- Verify the details and submit.
I hope this guide has brought you enough information on First Bank Internet Banking and you now know how to register, activate, log in and transfer money on First Online.
If you have any further questions, feel free to drop them below or contact their customer service directly.
- Fidelity Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Fidelity Online Banking
- Sterling Bank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Sterling Bank Online Banking
- Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, And Log Into Stanbic IBTC Online Banking
- Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
- UBA Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login, And Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
- GTBank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, login, And Transfer Money On GTB Online Banking
- Unity Bank Internet Banking Registration, Activation And Login Guide
- Zenith Internet Banking Registration & Login: How To Register For Zenith Online Banking
- Polaris Internet Banking Registration & Login Guide: How To Register/Login On PolarisXperience
- FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking
- Keystone Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Log In And Transfer Money On Keystone Online Banking
- Ecobank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Log In And Transfer Money On Ecobank Online Banking
- Wema Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate And Login On Wema Bank Online Banking