Are you searching online for how to register, activate and login into Ecobank Mobile banking App? You’ve come to the right place! This page reveals a step by step guide on how you can easily register and activate your Ecobank Mobile Banking App. Stay tuned!
Ecobank App was built based on demand, and it helps customers to perform financial transactions easily instead of visiting a bank branch for that. With this Mobile App, you can bank on the go from anywhere and at any time. The App is available in Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Benin Republic, Niger and Kenya.
Ecobank mobile banking app helps customers access their bank at anytime from anywhere. The App has some great features and it is completely safe for mobile banking transactions.
Some of these features include; ability to deposit and withdraw money, transfer funds easily, airtime top up, access to account balance, access to your bank statement and lots more.
How To Register, Activate And Log Into Your Ecobank Mobile Banking App
Follow the steps below to register and activate your Ecobank mobile banking App
Step 1: Download and install the Ecobank App from your respective App Store
Step 2: Launch the App and click on register
Step 3: Input the mobile number associated with your bank account and select your country
Step 4: Accept the terms and conditions and activate your profile with your debit card or internet banking details
Step 5: Create your username and password
Step 6: Create a four digit transaction pin
Step 7: Complete registration as prompted and then you’re done
Step 8: To activate your mobile banking app, you need to verify your mobile device by dialing *326#
Step 9: Upon Successful registration and activation, you can now login to your mobile banking app and start banking
How To Transfer Money Using Your Ecobank Mobile App
Follow the steps below to transfer money using your Ecobank App:
Step 1: Launch the Ecobank Mobile App
Step 2: Login with your credentials
Step 3: Navigate to transfer
Step 4: Select the account to be debited
Step 5: Select transfer to Ecobank or transfer to other banks
Step 6: Input the account number of beneficiary
Step 7: Input amount to be transferred and transaction narration if any
Step 8: Confirm transfer by entering your 4 digit transaction pin
Step 9: Upon successful transfer, you can download the transaction receipt as proof of payment
If you face any challenge while registering you can contact the Ecobank Customer care service on 0700 500 0000 and you can also send them a mail through [email protected]
Ecobank Mobile App makes it super easy to bank on the go 24/7. You have full control over your bank account from anywhere and at any time.
This mobile app does not require much. The only requirement is your Smartphone and a good internet connection. Download the Ecobank Mobile banking App today and start banking on the go.
I hope this information was found useful, please feel free to share it online now with your friends on social networking platforms.
- Ecobank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Log In And Transfer Money On Ecobank Online Banking
- Sterling Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Sterling Mobile Banking App
- Access Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Access Mobile Banking App
- Stanbic IBTC Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Stanbic Mobile Banking App
- GTBank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On GTB Mobile Banking App
- Unity Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money
- How To Use UBA Mobile Banking App
- Heritage Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Heritage Mobile Banking App
- FCMB Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On FCMB Mobile banking App
- Fidelity Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Fidelity Mobile Banking App
- First Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On First Bank Mobile Banking App