Ecobank is one of the oldest commercial banks in Nigeria and for an old bank, it has stayed relevant in the banking sector, owing majorly to the development of a website with access to a vast range of banking services called Ecobank Internet Banking or Ecobank online.
As you read this article, you will find details on how to register, activate login and transfer money on Ecobank online banking.
What is great about Ecobank Online?
Apart from the quick and convenient services the platform offers, one of its key features is its heightened security which was built with the best encryption specifications to keep the customer’s transactions completely secure.
Some services that can be accessed on the platform are:
- You can access all your Ecobank accounts on one profile.
- Registration is easy and quick.
- Both personal and corporate customers can make bulk payments.
- Others, such as funds transfer, card services, airtime purchase, deposit, loans and advances, and payment of utility bills.
Requirements for registration
- Ecobank account
- Your full name
- Email address.
- Bank account number
- Mobile number
- Credit card details.
How to register for Ecobank Internet Banking for individuals
- Go to ecobank.com.
- Click on ‘Log in on Ecobank Online’
- Choose your country on the drop-down menu.
- Click on ‘Register for Ecobank online’.
- You can register via your current and savings account, which would require you to input your account number. You can also register via your debit card which would require you to provide your card number, CVV, and expiry date.
- Enter your email address
- Click on continue.
- Follow the instructions as prompted on your screen to complete the registration.
Your log in details will be sent to your email.
Registration steps for Corporate Customers
For Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, you can use the online registration portal as well.
- Go to ecobank.com
- Select “Omni lite” or “Omniplus.”
- Click on register for “Ecobank online” and follow all the instructions to complete your registration.
For other categories of corporate customers like government agencies, you are to download the registration form on the Ecobank website, complete it and submit it at any branch of Ecobank near you.
Making a Request for Ecobank Online activation
You can request to be registered on Ecobank online by following these steps.
- Visit https://www.ecobank.com
- Select your country
- Select ‘Activate an Ecobank product’
- Select ‘Internet banking’
- Choose the state in the country that matches the residential address linked to your Ecobank account.
- Enter your account number
- Select the branch office linked to your account (this is optional).
- Enter your info and contact details.
- Download and print the request form from the next page.
- Fill it and take it to the nearest Ecobank branch Office
- If your request was approved, your details will be sent to you.
How to Log in on Ecobank Online Banking
After receiving your log in details on your email, you are ready to log in.
- Visit ecobankonline.ecobank.com
- Enter the User ID and password sent to your email.
- Confirm your security image and message.
- Log in
- Change your password on your first login to a preferred and secure one.
How to make a transfer on Ecobank Internet Banking
- Log in to your account as shown above.
- Select ‘in-country transfer’
- Select the account you would like to transfer from (for multiple account users).
- Fill in the details of the beneficiary.
- Enter the amount to be transferred.
- Write a description.
- Confirm that the details you have written are accurate
- Enter your pin and send.
Now you have known how to register, activate, login, and transfer money on Ecobank Internet Banking. Enjoy the ease and comfort it brings.
- Keystone Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Log In And Transfer Money On Keystone Online Banking
- First Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on First Online Banking
- Fidelity Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Fidelity Online Banking
- Sterling Bank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Sterling Bank Online Banking
- Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, And Log Into Stanbic IBTC Online Banking
- Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
- UBA Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login, And Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
- GTBank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, login, And Transfer Money On GTB Online Banking
- Unity Bank Internet Banking Registration, Activation And Login Guide
- Zenith Internet Banking Registration & Login: How To Register For Zenith Online Banking
- Polaris Internet Banking Registration & Login Guide: How To Register/Login On PolarisXperience
- FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking
- Wema Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate And Login On Wema Bank Online Banking