Baxi POS Price, Charges, And How To Contact Customer Care
You’re considering buying a Baxi POS. This is a good choice. Baxi is a quality brand with a long history of providing excellent products and services. But before you buy, there are a few things you should know about Baxi POS price, charges, and how to contact customer care.
What Is Baxi POS?
Baxi is a Point of Sale (POS) software that is used by retailers to manage their stock, sales and customers. It is cloud-based software, which means that it can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
Baxi is a very user-friendly POS software and it can be used by anyone, regardless of their computer literacy. The software has a very simple interface that can be navigated easily. It also offers a wide range of features that allow you to manage your business effectively.
Price and Charges of Baxi POS
The Baxi Android POS costs N30,000, compared to N10,000 for the Baxi MPOS. You must be aware that these are both warning fees for purchasing the Baxi POS.
By paying this cautionary cost, you do not automatically become the owner of the Baxi POS. You can receive a refund any time the Baxi POS is returned and is in good functioning order.
The POS fees for Baxi are:
- Recharge for MTN Data Bundle – 1.60%
- Recharge for the Airtel Data Bundle – 1.76%
- Recharge for Glo Data Bundle – 2.80%
- 80% for a Glo prepaid recharge
- Recharge for the 9Mobile Data Bundle – 2.80%
- Money Transfers (0-20,000) – 0.55%
- Money Transfers (20,001-100,000) – N100 flat
- Deposit in Cash – N30 flat
- 20% for IKEDC Token Vending
- Payment of IKEDC Bill – 1.2%
- 8% EKEDC Prepaid
- 0% for EKEDC Postpaid
- 96% AEDC Prepaid
- Postpaid by AEDC – 0.96%
- Dstv (Regular Agent) -1.40% Dstv (SabiMen Agent) -1.20% Gotv (Regular Agent) -1.40%
- 5/90 Golden Chance Lotto – 20%
Features of Baxi POS
Baxi POS is a Point of Sale software that is used to manage sales transactions. It can be used to process sales through a computer or handheld device.
The software is designed to provide business owners with a variety of features to help them manage their sales more effectively. Some of these features include:
- The ability to process sales transactions through a computer or handheld device
- A variety of reports can be generated to help business owners track their sales transactions and analyze their data
- The option to integrate with other software programs, such as QuickBooks, in order to improve the management of your sales data
- A variety of customization options can be used to tailor the software to the specific needs of your business
How to Contact Baxi POS Customer Care
If you have any questions about the Baxi POS charges or need help with a transaction, you can contact customer care by phone or email. The customer care team is available Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm and they can help you with any questions you may have.
You can also get in touch with them via social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. On these pages, they post updates about new features and provide helpful advice on how to use the Baxi POS service.
If you need further help, their technical support team is available 24/7 to help with any technical issues that may arise during your transactions. They also have a helpful FAQ section that provides quick answers to common queries about Baxi POS charges and services.
You can contact Baxi POS through the following channels:
Social Media Pages: Baxisupport
Office Address: 3, Murtala Muhammed International Airport Road, Ajao Estate, Lagos.
To conclude, Baxi Pos is a great way to manage your business’s finances, and the customer care team is always available to help you with any questions or problems you may have.
Be sure to contact them if you have any questions about the price or charges associated with the Baxi Pos system.
Was this information useful? Read similar posts recommended for you below.