Are you searching online for how to register or activate Access Bank Mobile App? You’ve come to the right place! This page explains how you can easily register, activate, login and transfer money on Access Mobile Banking App. Keep reading!
The advent of modern technology has made it possible for people to control their bank account remotely from anywhere. You do not have to join queues in a bank for hours to perform some financial transactions. All you need do is log into your mobile banking app and you are good to go.
Access Bank Mobile App called ‘AcessMore‘ is a new mobile payment application built with an outstanding technology. The app offers innovative customized and personalized services for individual and business accounts. It’s equipped with excellent customer experience that would make you fall in love with it.
This app is very easy to use and is available for download on Android Play Store and iOS Store.
Features Of Access Mobile Banking App
Access Bank Mobile App allows you enjoy some great features such as;
- Instant loans
- Scheduled payment
- Dark theme
- Nearby (Bluetooth) payment
- Secured Face ID
- Visa application
- Booking Flights
- Foreign currency transfers
- Self-Pay QR generation for intra-bank transfers
- Credit card requests
- Access rewards
- Bank assurance
- Restaurant payment
- XclusivePlus subscription
- Digital marketplace (central by Access)
- Balance enquiry
- Quick service and lots more.
How To Register, Activate And Log Into Access Bank Mobile App
Follow the guidelines below to register, activate or log into AcessMore:
For Existing Customers
- Download and install the AccessMore App from your respective App Store. It is available for both Android, iPhone and Windows users.
- Upon a successful download of the Mobile App, you’ll be required to sign in with your existing details of either Access or Diamond Bank Mobile App.
For New Customers
- Download and install the AccessMore App from your respective App Store.
- Select ‘Sign up’ to register
- Select A Unique User ID and Password
- Create PIN with your ATM card or OTP sent to the phone number associated with your bank account. In case you meet any difficulty at this point, you can call their Contact Center on (01-2702005) to set up an E-PIN/token.
- Verify your information and click on ‘proceed’ to activate your account on the mobile app. You’re good to go
How To Transfer Money On Access Bank Mobile App
Follow the steps below to transfer money via the AccessMore App:
Step 1: Launch the AccessMore App on your smartphone
Step 2: Log in with your mobile banking details
Step 3: From your dashboard, select ‘transfer’
Step 4: Choose either transfer to ‘Access bank’ or ‘other bank’
Step 5: Select the account to be debited
Step 6: Input the account number to be credited
Step 7: Input amount you want to transfer and narration if any.
Step 8: Verify the information provided and authorize the funds transfer by inputting your mobile banking pin
Step 9: Click on proceed and wait for the transaction to be processed
Step 10: After some seconds, it will display ‘transaction successful’. You can download the transaction receipt if you want.
The Access Mobile Banking App has made banking easier. From transferring funds to friends and family, to shopping and paying bills, and topping up airtime on the go.
Download the Access bank Mobile App now and start banking on the go.
Go ahead and share this information with your family and friends online if you find it useful.
- Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
- How To Open Access Bank Account Online (Complete Guide)
- Stanbic IBTC Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Stanbic Mobile Banking App
- GTBank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On GTB Mobile Banking App
- Unity Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money
- How To Use UBA Mobile Banking App
- Zenith Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money On Zenith Mobile Banking App
- Sterling Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Sterling Mobile Banking App